讚美詩歌

帶我進入祢的同在 Take Me Into Your Holy Place; 更新我心意 Change My Heart O God

頌讚詩歌  Praises with Pastor Yip 葉華牧師
帶我進入祢的同在 Take Me Into Your Holy Place

更新我心意 Change My Heart O God

Sunday, October 15, 2017

 

帶我進入祢的同在 Take Me Into Your Holy Place

 

萬軍耶和 華,    祢的居所 何等 可

Lord of all the earth,         how lovely is your dwelling

!  我  羨慕  渴想祢的  院  宇,

place! My soul yearns to dwell within your presence.

我  心腸   肉體向祢     .

My   heart and flesh cry out to        you, Lord.

 

 

帶我進入  祢的同在,  我不滿足

Take me into     your holy place.    I yearn for you

只停留現在; 帶我進入 祢的同在,

to feel your embrace. Take me into your holy place.

我心渴慕     永恆的愛.

I  long to see                you face to face.

 

 

願祢  的 榮 耀  從天   降下,

May your glory    come down from heaven above.

燃燒  每顆愛慕祢  .    願祢

Set a      fire down with – in my heart;        may your

榮 耀 從天   降  下來,   充滿

glory    come down from heaven above.      Fill this

這 地 與我們相  遇.

land and reign upon this   place.

 

更新我心意Change my heart Oh God 

 

更新我心意,        使我能像.

Change my heart Oh God,           make it   ever   true.

更新我心意,        使我能像.

Change my heart Oh Lord,         may I be like you.

,祢是陶  ,       我是泥土,

You are the potter,                 I am the clay.

模我,塑造  ,      是我的懇求.

Mold me and make me,            this is what I pray.

 

 

 

Categories: 讚美詩歌